Florida Insurance Hub provides coverage for
HOME, AUTO, FLOOD, UMBRELLA and BUSINESS INSURANCE
A local insurance agency insuring homes, autos, and businesses throughout Florida
Orlando, Melbourne, Jacksonville, St. Augustine
Florida Insurance Hub provides ideal insurance tailored to fit client needs and resources.
Our agency principles are simple:
- We don’t do “cookie cutter”. We develop custom solutions. We offer professional risk analysis with multiple coverage options from top carriers.
- The hallmark of our agency is personal service. We cater to our clients with prompt responses, flexibility, and convenience.
- Commitment to our clients means being a resource and investing in technology and tools that benefit our clients.
- As an agency, we advocate for our clients. We provide a claims concierge to assist clients in resolving claims and quickly recover losses.
- Involvement and support of the community is fundamental. We donate to non-profit organizations via our referral program.
“As a Realtor looking for speedy insurance quotes, I am thoroughly impressed. Dee Thomas was professional, prompt and diligent. She stayed in constant communication with us throughout the process. She is very knowledgeable and her expertise is unparalleled.”
“Highly recommended!!! I definitely recommend to my family and friends! Agent was able knowledgeable, friendly and provided quick follow-up to serve all my insurance needs!”
“I was tired of dealing with other agencies in the past where I didn’t know who to call or email when I had questions. This agency is different. Quick response. Very good service.”
“Very helpful! I got a quick response and good follow up. Dee, my agent at Florida Insurance Hub, reviewed my current auto coverage and walked me through what I need going forward. I will be coming back to get homeowners insurance when it is time to renew.”
Is Coronavirus Covered Under Business Interruption Insurance?
How Does Business Interruption Insurance Work? Business Interruption Insurance coverage is typically triggered under a commercial insurance policy when a covered risk or peril causes physical damage to the insured premises resulting in the
10 Reasons to Have Landlord Insurance
Are you a landlord? Do you rent out rental property to tenants? If yes, you need a specialized form of insurance called landlord insurance to avoid serious financial and legal risks. A standard homeowners
What is Assignment of Benefits?
What is Assignment of Benefits? Assignment of Benefits (AOB) is an agreement that, once signed, transfers the insurance claims rights or benefits of your insurance policy to a third party. An AOB gives the